06 October, 2009

A whole lotta Vintage ♥








Okay, I'm just going to be honest here for a minute. I am absolutely, utterly, and positively in love with anything and everything vintage. I have been dying to find some nice vintage art that I can use for my invitations and stationery.

I was sitting at my computer today, begging the heavens for a little bit of inspiration...clicking away at the keyboard trying to find something, anything, that was going to get my creative juices flowing. Then, the clouds parted, the angel Gabriel started playing his harp, and there it was, a fancy little blog that specializes in, you guessed it, * VINTAGE GRAPHICS *. JOY! I couldn't be happier and these little gems are the reason why I love vintage.

Thank you so so so much to www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com and www.thevintagemoth.blogspot.com for allowing use of these beautiful images. There are many many more where these came from, and I'm in ♥ with them all.


No comments:

Post a Comment