16 February, 2010

IZZY Magazine


It's here!

The official launch of San Francisco's premier online bridal magazine, IZZY Magazine, has finally made it. It's modern, fun, sexy, colourful, and is FULL of information that can help the brides of today easily make decisions to help them plan and execute their own perfect day!

Okay, I'm a little biased. Why? Because Melissa, the Editor in Chief/Publisher, graciously contacted me a few months back and asked if I would be happy to have a piece written on me, and The Paper Couturière. What? Are you kidding? Of course! So I set off to design a special IZZY invite and RSVP and answered the interview questions. You'll find my interview on story on page 77.

Thank you so much to Malisha Maupin for your excellent piece you wrote on me and The Paper Couturière. Your talent and love for the written word shown through! :)

Melissa Bagley, Editor in Chief/Publisher Extraordinaire, thank you so much for your support, encouragment, and positive energy that you continuously send to me via trans-pacific energy waves! The magazine is breathtaking! Your determination and hard work have really paid off!

Enjoy & Happy Reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment