15 March, 2010

The Paper Couturière

This is the first opportunity that I've given myself to sit at the computer and write a blog post.  As many of you know, I've spent the better part of the last 5 weeks or so completely overhauling the website.  Why did it only take you 5 weeks, you ask? Well, because I was working on it 7 days a week, for up to 15 hours a day. Over the top?  Yes. Necessary? Absolutely.

With the launch of the new website just last Thursday, on 11 March, I've not wanted to even turn my computer on, let alone do any typing or editing. I've had enough of it.  But, it's Monday.  A new week, and time to get stuck back into it.  I don't want to lose any of the creative juices that I rediscovered while on my website overhaul journey.  Which brings me to right now.

So many of you assisted me in this process from beginning to end.  You know who you are.  I sought help at 3am, and I begged for assistance at 1pm.  I was stressed beyond belief, and you listened to me, you offered advice, you gave me constructive criticism, and you never, not once, told me I was crazy {even though I'm sure you thought it}.  {By the way, I am.  Totally. Crazy.} 

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you.  You helped me keep my sanity, and that means the world to me.  For those of you who offered the most beautiful compliments and feedback after the launch, I say thank you.  I am so proud of the finished result.  I see how all of my hard work, all of the insomnia, and all of the stress headaches, have eventuated into a website that I believe is perfectly Autumn, perfectly The Paper Couturière.  I am so blessed that you see the beauty in it, like I do.  It's made everything so worthwhile.

Rebecca: You are a God send. You are priceless. Thank you for always double checking on what I'm doing. Thank you for always being my "admin" person; telling me what I can do better.  You always have my best interests at heart and you are simply precious.

Tracy: You are genius! Thank you for your positivity and encouragement.  Thank you for reminding me why it's okay to not be the Comma Queen. :)

Steph: Vous remercier autant de pour vos réactions, et prendre le temps de votre jour pour m'aider dans le dernier peu de temps avant le lancement. Merci beaucoup!

1 comment:

  1. Ah Autumn. You are sweet and you totally deserve the feedback, help and support you received. If people cannot be supportive of each other when we all try and have that little piece of creative awesomeness and personal business freedom, then what's the point.
    I believe in support and I think you deserve every bit of it.
    Great work on the website and I hope this will translate in lots of really cool projects for you!
    Thanks for believing in me too by asking for my feedback.
    Steph x

    ReplyDelete