30 April, 2010

I'm alive...and designing


I'm alive you all!  I really am!  I've just been so busy lately...lots of ups and downs, ins and outs, but, I'm here and I'm pushing on. {See post below.}

Have been superbly busy, and on the days I've not been superbly busy, I've been catching up with life things that creep up when I'm busy, that I put to the back burner. But I'm here. Still.

One of my latest projects has been designing a Simplicity Range of wedding stationery, to be sold exclusively through my Etsy store. The range is meant to be classic, clean, simple, and timeless...and also meant to be cost effective, so as to not blow your wedding budget.

The range is listed along with the RSVP cards, but as each piece is designed around the monogram, each piece of wedding stationery from the invite to the menu and all pieces in between, can easily be coordinated, giving you a flawless and seamless stationery line from start to finish.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanna know if they would fit in an a4 card. I would want to put these wedding stationary on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle-
    Yes, they could easily fit on A4. Would just take some tiny text layout changes, but no worries at all.:)
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete