10 May, 2010

4-0-0


Many of you might remember that a few weeks ago I said that when I got to 400 followers/likers, I would offer a discount. I've just noticed that in the last few minutes, not only have I reached 400, I've hit 402. 

~~~~~~~~ THANK YOU ~~~~~~~~

As a way to show you my gratitude and appreciation for your support, I'm going to offer a few discounts to you.  I can't offer them via Facebook, because I don't want to take the chance that they shut my page down...which has been happening a lot lately for businesses who offer promotions/discounts and/or run competitions on their FB pages.
  • Custom designed monogram: 25% off
  • 4 pack of blank notecards with matching envelopes {cream only}. You tell me the colour scheme and design ideas. I'll do the rest. : 25% off
  • If you're a bride & haven't decided on wedding stationery, I'll offer you 15% off when you choose The Paper Couturière to design your stationery, and your order is $800+.
Please email me for specific information or for any questions you might have.

*Please mention #400 when placing any of your orders regarding this post, so I know to give you the appropriate discount.  
*Offer expires 31 May 2010

Again, thank you so much for your support over the last year or so. :)  If there is anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Autumn
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment