12 May, 2010

Engage 10, Grand Caymen Island

It is with much excitement *insert hyperventilation here* and anticipation, that I announce my commitment to contributing to next months Engage 10 Wedding Symposium, held at the Hyatt Regency in Grand Caymen Islands.  Harmony Walton, from Bridal Bar LA, emailed me and asked if I would like to contribute to the gift bags.  As I was reading the email, I promptly fell from chair, clutched at my chest, and began seeing my future flash before my eyes.  Oh yes. All those are GOOD things.

Not sure what Engage 10 is?  It's a "high impact luxury wedding business summit...designed for the wedding industry professional who is looking to take their successful business to the next level."Past speakers have included Colin Cowie, Preston Bailey, Sylvia Wienstock, Mindy Weiss, Amy Atlas, Abby Larson, and many many more.  The best of the best in the wedding industry, both speakers and attendees.  Now can you see why I've been hyperventilating?  Imagine, these people, looking at my products. *Gulp.*

Brought to us by the brilliant minds and collaborative efforts of Engaging Concepts Inc. and Caymen Island Department of Tourism, this event is sure to be a luxurious success, and I'm so proud to be a part of it.

Now..to continue my designs...

1 comment: