19 July, 2010

Be NiCE


Well, it's been quite a while since I've entered the blogosphere, and my apologies for being so absent.  I'm the type of person who believes that I should only blog something that I feel is necessary.  There's no point in "talking"{blogging}, just for the sake of it.


Today I have, I feel, a very worthwhile blog post to share with you.

**********************************************************************************
I've been falling head first into the lovely little world of being "NiCE".  I just love it.  It makes me happy.  It makes life sweeter. Richer. More fulfilling. And just plain, "nicer".  


If you have "liked" my Facebook page, you'll know by now that I've designed a range of prints that I sell, that are focused around design, typography, graphics, etc.  But I've designed a new range of prints that I will be selling, that focus on what is really important: and that is Being.Nice.  I capitalize those words because they are so very important to the human spirit and so good for the soul.  Truly.  If we can't be "Nice", what do we really have in life?  Thanks to Operation NiCE, I've been able to witness, first hand, the benefits of being Nice.  And there are so many of them....both when you are being nice, and the recipient of the Nice act. 




From now until the end of August, I will be selling my Nice prints for $12.  
100% of the profits from each print will be donated to a charity of YOUR choosing.  
Each print will be printed on A4 heavy weight, white, textured card stock, ready for framing.  You can also specify the colour that you want your wording to be in. 


So, if you want to be Nice with me, I ask you to make a small purchase of a lovely ~and meaningful~ print, designed by lil ol' me...trust me, you'll feel so Nice after! 


For purchasing details or other queries, please feel free to shoot me an email: thepapercouturiere@gmail.com


Have a NICE day!


xx
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment