31 December, 2010

2011:: Bring it.

2010 has brought so.much to my life that I can't even begin to go into it all...from extreme lows to extreme highs and everything in between.  Not 1 moment of regret through any of it.  It's 31 December 2010 and all I can say is "2011? Bring it." Bring the highs. Bring the lows. Bring the in-between's and the out-of-balances. I'm on it. All of it.

2011 will bring many changes to me personally and professionally.  I'm working on a new website and a complete business restructure, which has lead me to design a completely new collection and even design lots of extra's...all of which you'll see when I have my big relaunch.  I know I've been promising things would be finished by the New Year, but, I'm a perfectionist and I'd rather wait 4 or 5 months and know that it's perfect, than launch it too soon and it's "meh". So, you'll have to wait a bit longer.  As we're, literally, living in the middle of the great and vast, Australian Outback, I will no longer be offering fully custom design services.  I won't be able to meet clients seeing as how I live 2 1/2 hours from the nearest "city".  But, hopefully what I've designed will more than make up for it.  But, more on that later.

In the meantime, have a wonderfully joyous and SAFE New Year's Eve.  Have a prosperous New Year and 2011 and my sincerest wish for you all is love, happiness, joy and all the success you could imagine.

Thank you for your continued support, love, encouragement, motivation & inspiration.  I'll see you on the flip side.

xx
Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment