25 September, 2009

Lisa Williams


Last night, a friend of mine and I, went to see Lisa Williams at the Arts Centre. It was the Melbourne stop of her world tour: Messages From the Other Side. 1 word: PHENOMENAL! It was excellent.

I've always had a belief in mediumship; clairavoyance; and communication with "the other side". My mom tells me that when I was younger I would see things; smell things; and hear things, that other people couldn't. She often tells me about how I would sit by myself and talk to "someone" sitting next to me...someone that she couldn't see. That has carried over to my adult life and oftentimes I can sense that those that I've loved and lost, are only just right there next to me.

So, seeing Lisa Williams last night, was 1) right up my alley, but also 2) was a reminder to me that the life that we live right now, today; tomorrow; and the day after tomorrow, is not the only "life" that exists. I want to go out and explore it; learn more about it; and really focus on fine tuning the skills that might already exist in me. I have my crystals and pendulums for a reason. So I'm determined to read the books, that have been collecting dust on my shelf; practice; and, see what happens. If it all goes well, then I'll be able to communicate. Watch this space...

No comments:

Post a Comment