27 September, 2009

Operation Tush Re-Cush *UPDATE*

Rodney hard at work pulling apart 35 year old glue..God bless him!



Is the bottom of the chair legs "gold-esque"? Or are they just old; stained "silver-esque"?

Oh what a state these brownish/greenish vinyl covers are in..I'm sure at one point or another members from the Brady and/or Partridge families sat in these chairs.

So you all will remember that approximately 2 weeks ago, I started "Operation Tush Re-Cush". The ultimate goal was to pluck these chairs from their death row sentence and to bring them back to life...all on a meager budget of $50 or less. {That's AUD$50, NOT US$50..which means I have alot less to work with...} "Imposible!" {spoken w/ a French accent} you say...to which I respond "Non, n'est pas imposible!" I have managed to win the battle of Operation Tush Re-cush for a mere....

No comments:

Post a Comment