29 December, 2009

Bring on 2010

I am so excited for the start of a New Year! New Year = new ventures, new possibilities, new goals, new successes, and everything in between. 2009 was a great year! It saw me officially launch The Paper Couturière, to raving success, it saw me leave one life milestone and dive head first into another, and it saw me work; work; work, and work more, on what I love the most: Paper.

2010 is sure to be all that, and so much more! I will make every effort to update this blog on a more regular basis, and ensure that the content is such that it inspires, motivates, gives ideas, teaches, and, of course, gives more of the inside scoop of what is The Paper Couturière.

I have so many ideas and so many goals that I want to achieve and I can't wait for 1 January!! As many of you know, I launched a range of luxurious note cards in every attempt to scale down the use of email correspondance and bring personal, handwritten thank you's to the forefront. I have every intention on expanding that range, and bringing it into the spotlight as notecards are a beautiful gift and a wonderful way to let someone know that you are thinking about them. Keep your eyes peeled for new additions and new updates to my already fabu range.

What I am looking forward to most in 2010, is YOUR feedback. I want to give you what you want to see, what you want to read. I toil at this computer for hours a day, everyday. I want to ensure that what I am looking at and what I am adding to this blog, is what YOU are interested in. So please, feel free to let me know what it is you are after and I will do my best to give it to you.

Until then, have a safe and Happy New Year and I hope that it is everything YOU want it to be!

xoxoxox Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment