20 December, 2009

The newest venture

A couple of months ago, I was asked by the owner of a PR company in Sydney to create items for the gift bags for the Tonia Todman/Blumin roses launch. Never passing up on opportunities to get the word out about The Paper Couturière, I graciously {and quickly} accepted. So, away to work I went. This post actually isn't about the launch..it's about a wonderful business endeavour that was started on Launch day.

It was at the launch when I met Kristina, the owner of Urban Fresh Floral and Paper Boutique. She gave me some background history of her boutique and I gave her some history of The Paper Couturière. She invited me to come into the shop to have a meeting about carrying my range of invitations and stationery in her boutique. {What's that about opportunity that I can't pass up?} Long story short, I have spent the last several weeks glued to the computer {quite literally}, suffering from mind blanks and paper cuts, all to come up with 21 spectacular designs which are now featured in the boutique. And I couldn't be happier.

Her shop is absolutely adorable! Located in Eltham, you walk in and it's like you are walking into a quaint paper boutique, that happens to sell some of Australia's finest floral creations...many flowers I've never seen in other Melbourne florists. I am quite happy to have designed a special line of invitations just for the boutique, as the "vibe" of the shop is just the "vibe" I like to put out with my invitations..cozy, unique, stunning, comforting, and simply, the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment